Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
Two Harbors Forum * Local Topics & Issues * Utilities Budget < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Pro Poster
Username: newbie

Post Number: 122
Posted on Monday, November 09, 2009 - 07:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Every year I say I am going to keep track of my utility account and how it compares to the previous year...and I don't. Last year gas rates were pretty high and we ended up with a large payment due at the end of the budget cycle.

Of course our budget this year is higher because of that. It seems as if the gas prices this year are lower (and we put in insulation in the attic) so our gas bills have been lower. Our credit is getting pretty large (not that I am complaining). Does anyone know if they cut our bill at all, it seems to me I remember our first year on the budget that there were some reduced months because we are ahead. Do they wait until winter months to do this? It just seems as if we are further ahead than before (about $1000)...should I call to make them aware?

Are gas costs on the rise still? Compared to last year?

fireball_440
Pro Poster
Username: fireball_440

Post Number: 84

Posted on Monday, November 09, 2009 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Gas rate for this billing cycle is $6.19 per mcf.
For this billing cycle in 2008 it was $7.89 per mcf.

blondie
Pro Poster
Username: blondie

Post Number: 1388

Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I see natural gas took a hike again from $6.19 to $8.21 per MCF.
Although this is much cheaper than it was at this time last year. Last year the month before was $7.89 & it jumped up to $14.85.

I hope it stops going up though!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration