Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
Two Harbors Forum * Clover Valley Forum * Edsel Stromberg < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

jim
Rookie Poster
Username: jim

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I recently Googled my dad -- Edsel Stromberg -- and stumbled across this forum. I saw a few of you writing about him. I thought I'd introduce myself. Edsel has two kids, Jim and Jodi. I'm Jim. Hello.

blondie
Pro Poster
Username: blondie

Post Number: 820

Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
Nice to meet you. I probably am the one that talked about Edsel as I used to go up to the house up on the Pioneer road and play with Jackie. My uncle Howard remembers him well and we chatted about him after he died. So sorry to hear of his passing.

I used to have contact with Jackie, know she is an artist, married to an artist, liveor lived in St. Paul if I am correct...but lost contact with her, sure would like to connect up with her again.

I am sure you were rather suprised when you put your dad's name in Google and this came up!!!

blondie
Pro Poster
Username: blondie

Post Number: 821

Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

correct myself, I wasn't the one that brought him up...

torggy
Username: torggy

Post Number: 1174

Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Jim, glad we could help in your search.
The reference to Edsel can be found at:
http://www.twoharborsforum.com/discus/messages/3328/3996.html

If anyone else knows anymore about Edsel and his family let us know.

Thanks

jim
Rookie Poster
Username: jim

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was real surprised to see folks writing about him. He seldom talked about his past. I know the basics, of course. I' d love to more about some of the locations where he grew up. All I really know is "Duluth".

Jackie is very well and is a full time artist and art teacher. Her husband is as well. They live in St. Paul and have three boys and a bunch of grandkids. I'd gladly pass along a hello and/or contact info.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration