Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
Two Harbors Forum * Clover Valley Forum * Searching for someone from clover valley high < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

sweetypuss
Rookie Poster
Username: sweetypuss

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm trying to help a friend find someone that went to Clover Valley high school, I don't know what year it was the only information I have is the person went by the nickname "moose" if anyone at all out there has any info it would be greatly appreciated, even a picture if possible.
thank you

torggy
Username: torggy

Post Number: 1508

Posted on Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Seemed like a post for the CV side of things so I moved it over here.

I don't remember anyone called Moose. There was a Grunk. Oh wait a minute I remember someone who would have graduated around 72 or 73 that might have been called Moose.

Seeetypuss do you remember what year he might have graduated?

sweetypuss
Rookie Poster
Username: sweetypuss

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, September 25, 2010 - 05:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That I don't know , nor does the person I'm trying to help find "moose" I would assume it's around that time or up to 76 (yes I know the school was closed then) I had a brother that graduated from TH in 76 I thought moose was around the same age but not positive.

madd_maxx
Pro Poster
Username: madd_maxx

Post Number: 134

Posted on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 05:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What was the brothers name? This could help. I don't know anyone off the top of my mind that went by Moose. I will have to check my year books again.

bigguy
Pro Poster
Username: bigguy

Post Number: 92
Posted on Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I noticed in an old posting, "Latest from Up the Shore", there is a posting near the bottom referring to an Ed McCorrison passing away, and his younger brother Moose passing away in May of 2008. Might that be the person? I don't know them but happened to see this while looking for something in an older posting.

madd_maxx
Pro Poster
Username: madd_maxx

Post Number: 136

Posted on Monday, October 11, 2010 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I will have to try to find that old post. Ed's brother was named Mike. He was an underclassmen to me. Ed was the class of 75 and Mike may had been the class of 78. I don't recall a nick name for either of these guys.

bigguy
Pro Poster

Post Number: 93
Posted on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Madd Maxx, the posting, under "Latest from up the Shore" was posted August 8 by "Smeltfried".

bigguy
Pro Poster

Post Number: 94
Posted on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 02:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I forgot to say August 8, 2008!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
Please enter your username and password. Registration is required to post. Please consider registering - it's a painless process.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration