Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
Two Harbors Forum * Clover Valley Forum * Spring 2012 < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

torggy
Username: torggy

Post Number: 1637

Posted on Friday, February 17, 2012 - 08:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Remember the Gilmore Summer Theater? Check this out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_H._Gilmore

blondie
Pro Poster
Username: blondie

Post Number: 1797

Posted on Friday, February 17, 2012 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

that is interesting.

shoreboy
Regular Poster
Username: shoreboy

Post Number: 32
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Torggy,
I remember it as being just up the shore from the wonderland. What year was it torn down?
Was it used for any other purpose?

perry
Regular Poster
Username: perry

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Paul and Virginia Gilmore were responsible for my career in theatre. Well, okay, I moved some furniture around in the quonset hut one day in the summer of 1961 or 1962. That was it.

Dirk and Bert Oosting lived on the Holmstead Road for a few years in the 60's. Dirk would have been in the class of 1966, and Bert was in my grade, a year later. They moved back to Iowa in 1964. Dirk was mowing lawn and doing other chores at the Gilmore Theatre site one summer, and when there was furniture to be moved, I was brought along to help. We rode our bicycles down in the morning, did the heavy lifting, and rode home late in the day. I met both the elder Paul Gilmore and his daughter Virginia. They were living in Iowa at the time, and only on the North Shore for the summer. Paul Gilmore died within the year. They were gracious people, and provided us with a nice lunch. They talked a little about their history in the theatre, and it sounded a little farfetched to me at the time. What did I know, a jr high kid from Clover Valley. I wish I had known better who it was I was working for.

cindy
Regular Poster
Username: cindy

Post Number: 49
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I remember my Dad mentioning that Robert Mitchum was there before he became famous

torggy

Post Number: 1638

Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 05:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I thought it burned down sometime in the late '50s, But Perry was there after that so I am not sure just when or how I guess.

Yes it was just past the old Wonderland. I believe if you look close you can still see the slab it sat on just past the couple houses that are there now.

gilmore

I have this picture in a much bigger size if anyone wants a copy.

torggy

Post Number: 1639

Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 05:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Gilmore had quite the career. Makes ya wonder what kind of memorabilia and what-not was in there.

valleygirl
Pro Poster
Username: valleygirl

Post Number: 72

Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 06:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

On Tuesday, Colonel Dr. Catherine Bard (Sundstrom) will retire from the USAF. Not bad for a CV grad. Wishing her all the best!

torggy

Post Number: 1640

Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That is Awesome! I thank her for her service. I hear she has had a great career. Hope she can find some time to visit the North shore.

torggy

Post Number: 1641

Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Time for a couple more pictures from Ron.
Here is Alvera Anderson as Queen.
queen

torggy

Post Number: 1642

Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This says that it is the "coronation"
coronation

torggy

Post Number: 1644

Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The whole court
court
names

torggy

Post Number: 1645

Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have these pictures in much larger format. Just let me know if you want a copy.

blondie
Pro Poster

Post Number: 1798

Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 07:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

nice!!

madd_maxx
Pro Poster
Username: madd_maxx

Post Number: 159

Posted on Monday, March 05, 2012 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Today in the Duluth News Tribune had an story about the filming of the movie "You will Like my Mother" which was shot in Duluth. The photo is Patti Duke in front of the Wonderland store. The link I inclueded has more photos that were shot at the Wonderland. The scene shot at the Wonderland never made the moive. They filmed Ms Duke getting out of the bus and walking into the store. Movie lights and camera's set up to get all the shots of raw footage. An interesting day during the quiet winter months on the shore.

http://attic.areavoices.com/2012/03/03/hollywood-comes-to-duluth-40-years-ago/#c omment-30857

torggy

Post Number: 1649

Posted on Monday, March 05, 2012 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I saw that this morning and wondered where those pictures were taken. Is the one from the inside of the store? Wouldn't it be great to see the raw film they took?! Would be a real chance to see what it used to look like.

Thanks Max!

blondie
Pro Poster

Post Number: 1804

Posted on Monday, March 05, 2012 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That is interesting, thanks for sharing Max!

madd_maxx
Pro Poster

Post Number: 160

Posted on Sunday, March 11, 2012 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

In Saturday's Duluth News Tribune in the BYGONE story section. This for those who didn't see this.

From the New Tribune March 10th 1972.

The Clover Valley and North Shore schools will be apparently become part 0f the Lake County School District as the result of the District Court ruling yesterday. The decision will affect about 500 students.

The begining of the end of our school. It is hard to believe this was 40 years ago.

bigguy
Pro Poster
Username: bigguy

Post Number: 151
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2012 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

On this Memorial Day, let's take just a moment to honor the fallen Veterans from our neighborhood:

Theodore Mattson

John Mattson

Dodd Keller

These Veterans made the unltimate sacrifice and they should not be forgotten.

If you have a family member or friend who served in the military, thank them for their service to our country.

blondie
Pro Poster

Post Number: 1821

Posted on Monday, May 28, 2012 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well said. My thoughts were with Dodd this morning actually, and how he lost his life at such a young age. He isn't the only one we know that lost their life, Mike Smoger from Two Harbors also, another young man.
Both were fighting in Vietnam. I know they are at peace now anyway, and sure they are looking down on everyone.

ron_from_fl
Regular Poster
Username: ron_from_fl

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, June 02, 2012 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Stayed Memorial Week=end on the North Shore. Fred Poe & Betty along with Betty's sister Barbara and husband Alan had a cook out on Sunday. great family gathering. We all attended the Memorial Day service at cemetary off Homestead Rd. Visited with many former CV students I had not seen in over 55 yrs. Life is wondeful. We are back in fl, with great memories of our visit.

torggy

Post Number: 1658

Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2012 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sounds like a great way to spend a Memorial Day weekend Ron. Though it might have been a little cool and rainy. But so goes life on the North Shore.

blondie
Pro Poster

Post Number: 1826

Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2012 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

should have been here this weekend, hot!! But the wind just switched off the lake, so will watch the temp drop now!!

bigguy
Pro Poster

Post Number: 152
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2012 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Ron, sorry I missed you. Glad you had a nice visit. I'm heading there next week.

torggy

Post Number: 1660

Posted on Monday, June 04, 2012 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Have a safe trip Bigguy! Hope you get us a couple of reports from the North Shore.

bigguy
Pro Poster

Post Number: 153
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2012 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Will do. Looking forward to seeing your folks.

m_johnson
Pro Poster
Username: m_johnson

Post Number: 80

Posted on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hoping all you northlanders are still keeping your head above water !! will the rain ever stop

blondie
Pro Poster

Post Number: 1831

Posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I went and took pictures of Knife River, etc, it is a mess down there. French River Hatchery had water running through the area, the river was roaring, unreal.
We got a little water in our basement, coming up the man hole cover,and our sump pump ran almost none stop all day yesterday. Got another 2.5 inch down pour today and talking more tonight. Duluth is a mess though, far worse than up the shore here.

bigguy
Pro Poster

Post Number: 154
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nothing like being in a "tin box" during a rainstorm of that magnitude! We had water coming over the 4 lane into the campground, probably a stream about 30 ft wide and 4 inches deep. I was ok but the empty space above me took a bit of a hit. Placed a lot of gravel out on the lawn. Slept with one eye open! I don't ever remember a storm like that one, not in my almost 70 years!

blondie
Pro Poster

Post Number: 1833

Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Some pictures I took yesterday

blondie
Pro Poster

Post Number: 1834

Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

torggy

Post Number: 1661

Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Great pictures Blondie!! Thanks. Wonder what it looked like at the damn or up at the French River railroad bridge. Bet the tunnel under the freeway was full.

Gives a whole new meaning to "the pitter patter of the rain" eh Bigguy? Glad to see you made the trip back safely.

Next time you guys say it always rains in Seattle I want you to think about this storm. LOL

blondie
Pro Poster

Post Number: 1835

Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The railroad bridge was still standing from what we could see, but I bet that tunnel is something else!! Pictures only give you an idea, seeing it and hearing the roaring rivers, now that is something else.
I lived for many years right next to Sucker River, we could walk out our door, and maybe it was 20-30 feet from that door was the river. Our bedroom in the one house was right in the closed in front porch, and we never had water even come close. The other house was right on what we called Eva's Falls, as she owned the house, it was rocky there, but again never did the water even come near the house, it flooded the root cellar a few times that was right down at the base of the falls! These homes were off the MacQuade Road up past the old county garage and Lundgrens had a tavern up there.

blondie
Pro Poster

Post Number: 1837

Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The North Shore Scenic Railroad will NOT be traveling to Two Harbors this week due to track conditions.

torggy

Post Number: 1662

Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 03:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ya I bet they got to inspect a few things before allowing the train to run.

madd_maxx
Pro Poster

Post Number: 161

Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh yes Blondie great photos. Some of us were working during the flooding. Here is the St. Louis County Rescue Squad checking on stranded cars near the mall. The boat is on Decker road by Miller Creek.

torggy

Post Number: 1663

Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That is quite the picture Max.

I bet all this has made it pretty busy for you.

blondie
Pro Poster

Post Number: 1838

Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just had a chance to look at your picture Max, that is unreal isn't it. I bet that water is almost all gone now, or by tomorrow. It sure has disappeared around here. Just as long as we don't get drenched anymore! Did you get home okay that day?

madd_maxx
Pro Poster

Post Number: 162

Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Blondie,

I am heading up to Silver Bay on Saturday. I need to help break the ATV parade record. Is the bridge on the scene drive open over Knife River? Or do I need to go up thru the Valley?

blondie
Pro Poster

Post Number: 1839

Posted on Friday, June 22, 2012 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The scenic one was not closed, the freeway one was closed as they needed to inspect it, but that is open now too. We were stopped at the tunnel yesterday coming down for 10 mins, as they were cleaning fall rock from over the side, but that should be done. It was a mess at Silver Creek and they were working on that too yesterday. Lets hope the rain they are talking for Saturday never comes. Enjoy your ride!

blondie
Pro Poster

Post Number: 1840

Posted on Friday, June 22, 2012 - 08:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just saw on TV that the freeway is still closed at Knife River, but I know the scenic road is open all the way to Two Harbors, as we took that on Wednesday, no problem with the bridge there on the scenic road, it was the one off to the side that had all the tree's right through it. Freeway is closed at the Homestead Road, and we turned down there. Coming from TH they were detouring up the Stanley,but we drove through all the way to Knife River and then you have to turn down there, which a lot of people were doing, or just take the scenic the whole way.

(Message edited by Blondie on June 22, 2012)

bigguy
Pro Poster

Post Number: 155
Posted on Friday, June 22, 2012 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

We just came the Scenic from Duluth to Two Harbors. No problem. I guess they're thinking that bridge on the 4 lane sustained some damage. Lots of traffic on the scenic, even early in the am when I walk.

madd_maxx
Pro Poster

Post Number: 163

Posted on Saturday, June 23, 2012 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank you for the information Blondie. I will be leaving shortly for Silver Bay for the atv parade. Looking to have a good time.

bigguy
Pro Poster

Post Number: 156
Posted on Friday, June 29, 2012 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The July issue of the Duluth Township newsletter has an interesting reprint of an article written by our school janitor, Anton Martinson. He talks about the history of the area. It's an interesting read.

It was made available by Helen Hendrickson.

torggy

Post Number: 1664

Posted on Friday, June 29, 2012 - 10:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks I gotta go check that out!!

I did! What a great story!!
http://www.duluthtownship.org/pdf/newsletter/July2012.pdf

Thanks Bigguy!

(Message edited by torggy on June 29, 2012)

allstory
Regular Poster
Username: allstory

Post Number: 31
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

TRYING TO HELP TOM G FROM CLASS OF 1965 FIND MORE OF THE CLASSMATES FROM HIS CLASS, ONLY FOUND ABOUT 1/2 OF THE CLASS. ANY ONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP HIM EMAIL HIM AT pdgtom@charter.net. CLASSES OF 1965,66,67,68 ARE HAVING A CLASS UNION ON SEPT 8TH.2012 THANKS

blondie
Pro Poster

Post Number: 1844

Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

50 year reunion today/evening at the Lighthouse, even though it was sort of a last minute thing, more showed than we thought,word of mouth does work. It was great to see former classmates, just too bad that word didn't get out to everyone, not saying they would have come anyway.

torggy

Post Number: 1665

Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sounds like a great time Blondie. Did ya get some people from out of town since it was a kind of last minute thing?

blondie
Pro Poster

Post Number: 1845

Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes we did, Oregon and Colorado, Minneapolis.

bigguy
Pro Poster

Post Number: 157
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Shoreboy, if you're still following this website, did you have any flood damage at your home in Moose Lake during the storm last month?

shoreboy
Regular Poster
Username: shoreboy

Post Number: 33
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bigguy,no damage. We live a mile from town on a hill.Youngest son is a cop down here and it was a busy time for him. Went fishing up the Sawbill trail last week and drove by your campground. I will have to stop and say hi the next time.

bigguy
Pro Poster

Post Number: 158
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glad to hear you escaped the damage. I'll be here until August 19th so stop by when you're in the area.

blondie
Pro Poster

Post Number: 1846

Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I don't know about you bigguy, but this summer has gone by so fast, less than a month and you will be leaving, seems like you just arrived!! It has been an "interesting" summer weather wise!!

bigguy
Pro Poster

Post Number: 159
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It certainly has flown by. Interesting is putting it mildly! I have a hard time with the high humidity. We're spoiled in California. We have a small group of us 60 grads getting together this pm. Looking forward to that.

Those of you living on the shore, they are tearing up the scenic highway from Two Harbors to Knife River. They're using that machine that grinds up the paving, it loads it in a truck, it is hauled somewhere, new paving material is made, and then brought back and layed down again. Good to see them recycle the old material.

blondie
Pro Poster

Post Number: 1847

Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

thanks for the heads up on the scenic route. Not that we use it much, but sometimes nice change.

bigguy
Pro Poster

Post Number: 160
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2012 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

On my way back to California. Thought you all would be interested in hearing that the price of gasoline in East Billings (Lockwood) is $347.9/gal!!! Had an interesting two months on the North Shore. I think the heat and humidity in July was, for lack of a better word, brutal! Got to see the June storm first hand. I don't remember many like that back in the 40s, 50s, and 60s. I left there in the late 60s so I can't comment on anything after that.

Was great to see the improvement in the condition of the Two Harbors Golf Course. Their maintenance people are doing a great job with the course. I was told by someone that one or more of the people worked for Norma O'Leary at Silver Bay who is the best in the area. That course is always in great shape. I look forward to playing both courses next year!

torggy

Post Number: 1667

Posted on Friday, August 24, 2012 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hope your trip home was a safe one there Bigguy.

I found this little item on Ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GORGEOUS-CARVED-WOOD-CUP-Two-Harbors-MN-INLAID-Made-in-C LOVER-VALLEY-Child-SIZE-/290763004164?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b2d35904# ht_500wt_943

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
Please enter your username and password. Registration is required to post. Please consider registering - it's a painless process.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration